To support the intestinal health of gestating females before and after queening, give newborns an optimal start to life and soothe intestinal problems in cats of all ages
- Gestating females
- Females nursing their young
- Newborn kittens
- Cats of all ages
A balanced, 100% natural formula that is quick-acting and effective:
- Supports intestinal health before and after queening
- Builds a healthy intestinal flora as quickly as possible (exploitative competition)
- Stimulates digestive transit in kittens
- Increases the quantity of antibodies in the mother’s milk, for the kittens’ optimal immunity
- Keeps the immune system strong
- Improves digestion and optimizes nutrient absorption
- Optimizes the benefits of the food given
- Soothes mild intestinal problems at all ages
For mild intestinal problems, give the recommended dose and repeat after 12 hours. Three consecutive doses will optimize the results.
To maintain the benefits, give baci+ cats (sold separately) 3 times a week.
Give 0.5 g of bb Flora paste to the gestating female per day, for 3 to 5 days before queening. Once queening starts, give 0.5 g of bb Flora paste to the female after she has eaten the placenta(s), if applicable.
To maintain the beneficial effects, give the recommended dose of baci+ cats (sold separately) to the female for 5 to 7 days, then 3 times a week.
Give the recommended dose at birth. Repeat 12 hours later, then at 3 days of age. Repeat if necessary.
The first time, apply to the mother’s nipples or to the end of your finger. The dosage will be more difficult to measure but the important thing is that the kittens ingest the product. The beneficial bacteria need to reach the intestines as quickly as possible so that they can crowd out pathogens and improve nutrient absorption.