Probiotic paste|15g net weight
Rebalances intestinal flora from first use
HELPS IN PERIODS OF HIGH STRESS;
- Newborn kittens
- Antibiotic treatment
- Diarrhea and loose stool
- Environmental stress
- Inappropriate diet
- Moving, transportation and pet boarding
STEP 1 Serve* the recommended portion of solution probio twice a day (morning and evening), for a period of two days.
STEP 2 Serve* on the third day, the recommended portion of solution probio once a day, for three days.
Vegetable oil, dried egg yolk, probiotics (dehydrated culture of Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophillus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Bidobacteria longum, Saccharomyces cerevisiae), mannan-oligosaccharide, fructooligosaccharide, vitamin A, vitamin B, sodium aluminosilicate and potassium sorbate.
Guaranteed analysis per gram :
Lactic acid bacteria : 50 million CFU/Bacillus subtilis species :1 billion CFU/Saccharomyces cerevisiae: 40 million CFU/Vit. A: 1500 IU/Vit. B: 1.5 mg
*Mix in your cat’s food or apply on front paws or at the tip of the nose.
INTESTINAL HEALTH for cats of all ages Feline-specific probiotics
- Rebalances intestinal flora
- Facilitates the introduction of new food
- Reduces smelliness of stool
- Regulates soft and difficult stool
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat
- Boosts natural enzymes
- Strengthens the immune system
- Maximizes benefits of the pet’s food