A safe and easy way to wash your pet in the tub!
1. Open the container and remove product
2. Adjust suction cups in holes to ensure they are secure. Make sure suction release tabs are showing outside the endges of the dome
3. Insert the end of the webbing strap into the buckle latch and snap close to make a collar loop
4. Then, insert the same webbing strap end into the front slot of the dome. Determine the length of strap that you want for your pet washing, then tie an overhand knot in the strap behind the dome to secure
5. Prepare the surface of the bath tub by tower drying to remove any soapy residue and to allow for a clean dry surface to mount the Pet Wash. Push the Pet Wash against the surface of the tub with enough pressure to firmly secure
6. Put the leash strap around your dog's neck and pull the strap through the buckle and push the locking tab down. Test to make sure the leash strap is tight enough that the animal cannot slip out; but, not too tight as to harm the animal
7. If your pet requires more restraint for the bath, add a second pet wash restraint and secure around your pet's waist
8. Product should be used for pet under 40lbs only.