Joint Aid for Horses was specially formulated to support healthy equine hip and joint function. Six active joint ingredients help maintain joints, cartilage, and connective tissue structure and function. Joint Aid for Horses may also help relieve the aches and discomforts that arise from horses who are active in jumping, barrel racing, and other forms of competition and training. Its appetizing peppermint flavor (derived from organic peppermint oil) makes it far more palatable and thus easy to administer.
- Chondroitin: Supports the resilience of cartilage as well as being the most abundant building block of cartilage.
- Glucosamine: Involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bones and ligaments. Helps maintain the ability of cartilage to hold fluid in order to act as a shock absorber.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps support the body’s synovial fluids system and it is an important component of certain types of cartilage.
- MSM: Important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint functions, cell replacement, enzyme activity and immune system.
- Sunflower Lecithin: Supports the absorption of the active ingredients by supplying polar phospholipids.
- Turmeric: (Pellet Form only) A powerful antioxidant that also helps support the horse’s innate inflammatory response actions as well as the horse’s immune system.
The Liquid Form
- Organic peppermint taste that horses love.
- Pre-measured pump for easy use and accuracy.
- Grizzly’s unique manufacturing process incorporates phospholipids from sunflower lecithin to help horses absorb the active ingredients.
- One gallon jug lasts 2 months for a 1200 pound horse.